Monday, September 24, 2018

Back in Miami

Made it back to the US without much hassle, though a long 8.5 hr flight. Rachel picked me up at the airport and drove me to her place through busy Miami traffic like a pro. Went to a nearby burger place for dinner with Rachel and her friend Shubham. I had a good veggie burger. I also had a veggie burger for dinner last night in Madrid. I was left wondering if I was the first person to have veggie burgers on consecutive nights in Madrid and then Miami. Probably not. I am willing to state unequivocally that all occurrences of the aforementioned events have been after say 1950. So, even if it isn't a unique event, it is a relatively modern phenomenon.

As you can tell, I'm tired. I stayed awake through the whole flight and have managed to stay up until 10pm (as it is right now). Of course, 10pm here is 4am in Sevilla, so goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment