Monday, November 12, 2018

Crick

Woke up with a crick in my neck this morning. Grrr. It was also raining, so I didn't go out for my walk/run. In the end, it was probably for the best. I worked for several hours this morning, but that crick just kept getting crick-ier. I laid down for a bit and that seemed to help. I walked over to the grocery store with Laura for the regular food shopping. By the time I got back, it was crick-ier again.

I went to Spanish class at 4pm, but wasn't very good. Hard to concentrate. I did a little more work this evening. Also, talked to Rachel for a bit. She's handling a warranty exchange for one of my computers and is trying to wipe the data from it before sending it off. After signing off with Rachel, I laid down and watched a bit of Netflix. I'm less crick-ey now as I write this.

I'm hoping tomorrow morning when I wake up, it'll be gone.

***

Side note, there are generic Spanish sour cream & onion Pringles:


They're not bad. "Crema y cebolla" means "sour cream & onion". Funny that they have sour cream and onion chips, but you have to go to some random, seedy Russian bodega to buy actual sour cream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment