Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Rainy Day

A rare rainy day here today:


Though it cleared up nicely around noon, it stayed pretty breezy all day.

***

I've posted about the little parking lot/cul de sac across the street before. During the week, the proprietors of the various businesses on the first floor of the building park their cars in the lot. They really pack 'em in. As a result, whenever one of them needs to go out, it becomes this massive reshuffling of cars. It boggles the mind how non-productive this is. I don't know where they're all coming from to get to work, but if it were me, I'd be on public transportation.


***

Speaking of not knowing where it comes from, there were watermelons in the supermarket today for the first time in months. They were a bit expensive, but I'm really curious to know where they are grown. I guess Africa somewhere:


***

Spanish class was difficult today. I just couldn't get my mind into it. I know the problem however. Right before class I was deep into a proof that I've been struggling with for several days. I was making progress when I had to abruptly leave for class. During class, I was thinking more about how to finish the proof, than how to do Spanish verbs in past tense. Next time, no math right before Spanish. Only Spanish right before Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment