Thursday, April 11, 2019

Graceful Pigeon

I'm still hunting for some good subject matter for the GoPro, either timelapse or slo-mo, but for now you'll have to settle for a pigeon down by the river:


Slo-mo can make even a ratty river pigeon look graceful, haha.

***

Mostly just a work day today. I worked on All of Statistics this morning. A quick review of probability density functions, bivariate and multivariate distributions. This afternoon, I worked on my draft paper. I actually started a new document yesterday, filled in an outline of sections and started pulling stuff out of the earlier draft. It's been working well. I've been able to strip down and simplify a lot of it. I have one major section left for tomorrow. Once that's done, I'll let it rest for a day or two and re-edit.

***

The Mariners are playing a day game in KC right now, so I get to watch them live, which is unusual. It's 6-6 in the bottom of the 9th. Hopefully extra innings.

No comments:

Post a Comment