Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Imperativo

We've been doing the imperative form in Spanish, so I spent some time today reading and practicing. My Spanish class doesn't use a textbook. We we cover a topic, I usually go home and scrape together my own resources on the Internet, or from a Spanish textbook pdf I found on-line. Of course, after all that preparation, we didn't do imperative today, but rather all the other ways to express obligation like: tener + que, hay+que, necesitar, es necesito, debes etc.

***

It was cold and rainy today. I moved my office out of the guest room and back into the space off of the kitchen in preparation for a sequence of guests starting tomorrow and extending into the middle of May. I also did a load of laundry which is currently on the drying rack in the living room (rain) and vacuumed a bit.

***

After class, I went to the gym. On the way home, I took this picture of a building I pass frequently on our street, but whose tile work is particularly photo worthy:


***

One of the Italian students in my class recommended the Italian restaurant Al Solito Posto here in Sevilla on the Alameda. Maybe we'll try it with our house guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment