Friday, April 26, 2019

Plaza de Espana

As we do with most of our guests, we went over to the Plaza de Espana with Marge today. It is an impressive building and grounds. I don't really get tired of it. On this tree on the way in hung a sign that said "Te doy oxigeno y sombra, cuidame."


Translated, it says, "I give you oxygen and shade, care for me." The air was clear and dry--a good day for photographs:




After the Plaza, we walked through the nearby Parque de Maria Luisa. Here are a couple of the new ducks:


***

I finished up implementing some new, better, more general notation in my paper. I also have an idea on how to simplify the currently very long proof near the end of the paper. Laura's comments have made the paper better. Today I feel good about its chances of getting accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment