Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Stats and feria

I continued working on learning advanced probability and statistics using All of Statistics. Today I worked through the Monty Hall problem. Moral of the story, when Monty asks you if you want to change your door choice, do it.

***

I watched little Spanish Netflix before class, but still felt a little behind the curve today.

***

I walked through the feria grounds today. The large scaffolding at the main entrance now has its facade:


Ready to go, only one more month until feria. A large number of the family tents are also now in place:
 

This is essentially a 9-day party with people hanging out at each other's tents getting massively wasted. Definitely not my scene, but I'm sure Laura and I will wander through it once for the mere spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment