Sunday, May 19, 2019

Right down the line

Whitman's graduation is occurring today as I write this. I'm a bit sad to miss it. There are a few students, I will really miss seeing around campus.

***

Laura and I walked over to the cathedral area to do a bit of souvenir shopping and the craft fair.



There were a few interesting things, but nothing really in the sweet spot. In the theme of taking pictures of places we've taken for granted all year, this is a shot down the tram line in front of the cathedral:


I kept looking over my shoulder to make sure I didn't get run over by the tram.

On the way back to Triana, we stopped in one ceramics shop around the corner from us and found a few promising items. I think we'll shop in our neighborhood a bit this week and see if we can find some things we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment