Saturday, June 22, 2019

Aquatic u-turns

I've always noticed that the tourist boats do u-turns at one particular bridge. I was out walking along the river today and noticed a boat approaching, so I did a timelapse of the turnaround:


Gives you an idea of where the term "drifting" in car racing comes from, haha.

***

Laura started some of the many cleaning chores we have in front of us over the next few days. She dusted and cleaned the baseboards:


***

One of the Chinese students at Laura's school made some spicy noodles for the picnic the other night. She and I were the only people there that would eat them (remember Spaniards don't like spicy). She let me take them home and I had them for lunch today. So good:


***

I haven't been walking along the river much these past couple of months since I got my gym membership. Today I walked it for the first time in a while and possibly the last time. Here's the best bridge:


No comments:

Post a Comment