Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Atlanta -> The Villages

We had an early start this morning to coordinate with our hosts, Scott and Shelley, as they got up and got out for work (I guess some people still have to go to work every day). We played with Bean a bit:


chatted a bit with Shelley and even managed to get up early enough to see Scott off.

While there was a bit of traffic in downtown Atlanta as we left, the rest of the trip went smoothly and we made good time (except for me having to go to the bathroom about every hour, just one of those days I guess).

We made it to The Villages at around 3pm and found Sharron and Tom home and Sharron preparing dinner for us. Part of the excellent meal was some wonderful corn on the cob. We didn't have any in Spain and this was a great re-introduction to the food.

After dinner I went to one of the local gyms to get a good cardio workout:


I watched an episode of Stranger Things while on the stationary bike. I'm pretty tired now and looking forward to a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment