Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Making Plans

Today Laura arranged our return flight to the United States on June 28th. She also set up a visit to Budapest in April. It will be the first time back there since we lived there in 2003-04. Our hotel during the visit is within a block of where we lived. I'm looking forward to seeing it again--what's changed, what hasn't.

***

I spent most of the day making 3 figures for my paper. I made a lot of progress with matplotlib and in the end started generating figures that are of pretty high quality:




Tomorrow it's back to doing actual math.

***

This plant came with our flat way back in July. Mario offered to take it to his house for the year, but I asked him to leave it. It's done pretty well:


I hope it can make it through another 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment