Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Closing out

We got most of our Wednesday todo list done. We feel pretty good about getting Thursday's list done. I donated some clothing that I decided wasn't worth bringing home as I packed my suitcase:


We seem to be in good shape in regards to having enough space in our suitcases.

***

On the way home from the gym, I noticed that this building that has been abandoned the whole year is getting demolished for a new apartment block. A reminder that Sevilla will continue to grow and change after we leave:


I walked a few different streets:


The past few weeks have been "caracoles season" here in Sevilla. These little snails that live naturally here in Andalucia are a very popular food. The usual preparation is about as spicy a food as Spaniards will tolerate (so I'm told, I'm not partaking, haha, ever):


Instead, Laura and I hit the local doner kebab for dinner:


I'm very full now.

No comments:

Post a Comment