Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Nearby scenes

I worked on my STEM outcomes machine learning project most of the day. Played around with decision trees. I've been trying to use methods that not only predict outcomes based on academic and demographic information, but that also admit to some kind of interpretation. You can't really look at a neural network and understand why it's doing what it's doing. A decision tree can give some interpretable information.

***

Other than that, a pretty normal day. I took a few more familiar photos. The living room with the high afternoon sun shining in:


San Jacinto in the evening during a "trash run":


The Capilla Virgen del Carmen at the Triana end of the bridge:


The usual boat traffic along the river:


***

This evening I put together a todo list of the things that need to get done between now and Fri morning when we head to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment